Powerful compact cab heater for recirculation
This very powerful cab heater is used for air-recirculation, and has all connections behind a cover, allowing hoses and cables to be led in any direction.
It has a powerful fan (230 W) controlled by means of a built-in 3-step switch.
The heating cycle is controlled by means of a built-in 1/4-turn water valve. Efficient distribution of the air through the adjustable air vents provides for demisting of the cab screens without the use of extra tubes and nozzles..
- 3 speeds
- 4.3 / 6.3 / 9.2 kW heating capacity at 100°C TD
- 180 / 288 / 468 m³/h air flow
- 48 / 53 / 64 dB(A) sound level
- 12 or 24 Volt
- 230 W power consumption
- 16 mm diameter water connections
- Copper / Brass radiator
- Zinc plated steel cabinet coated with black polyester enamel
- 5.8 kg
- FORK LIFT TRUCKS
See the test results from Dansk Land-Rover Klub and the instruction below
Article 1 (:PDF) (In danish) Article 2 (:PDF) (In danish) Instruction (.PDF)